• Hospitality Industry Insurance

We are specialists in the hospitality industry and we are proud to have been selected as the  recommended insurance broker of choice for both the BII (British Institute of Innkeeping) and the FLVA (Federation of Licensed Victuallers Association’s)

This type of cover provides a tailored solution for your insurance needs in one policy.

The cover can include the following:

  • Buildings and Contents – cover for commercial property and/or the contents of that property including glass & signs, machinery, stock, computer equipment, office equipment etc.
  • Employers’ liability – cover against your liability for injuries to employees at work. This is a legal requirement for employers
  • Public and products liability – covers injury or damage to others resulting from negligent business activities
  • Business interruption – protection for your reduction in income following serious loss or damage
  • Money – cover for cash held on the premises or by an authorised employee
  • Goods in transit – cover for theft and accidental damage to goods whilst in transit
  • Computers – specialist cover available for breakdown, loss of data and increased costs

For BII and FLVA members, please click on the relevant link below to obtain an online quotation:

If you are not a member of the above organisations, please call us now on 01785 256396

Alternatively, you can specify a call back time and we will ring you at a time and date that is convenient to you to discuss your requirements. Click here to request a call back.