A commercial combined insurance policy is a comprehensive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required, primarily designed for the smaller to medium sized businesses, such as those with multiple sites like breweries.
Whether you rent out a licensed premises, offices, shops, warehouses or surgeries, we can tailor a commercial landlord policy that meets your individual needs.
The cover can include the following:
- Buildings and Contents – cover for commercial property and/or the contents of that property including machinery, stock, computer equipment, office equipment etc.
- Employers’ liability – cover against your liability for injuries to employees at work. This is a legal requirement for employers
- Public and products liability – covers injury or damage to others resulting from negligent business activities
- Legal Expenses – including employment tribunals
- Business interruption – protection for your reduction in income following serious loss or damage
- Money – cover for cash held on the premises or by an authorised employee
- Goods in transit – cover for theft and accidental damage to goods whilst in transit
- Computer breakdown – specialist cover available for breakdown, loss of data and increased costs
- Fleet cover – can also be bolted on to the policy
This is a more complex product, so you will need to speak to one of our dedicated helpline consultants on 0333 006 8444
We will discuss your requirements and identify any risks that could affect your business, and then arrange an appropriate policy. This is suitable for businesses where an ‘off the shelf’ policy may not be adequate. As most of our clients fall into this category, we have a wealth of experience in this area. Combining this with our wide access to a range of insurers means we can provide a competitive way to protect against a range of risks that your business is exposed to.
Call Back Request
Alternatively, if you would like to book a call back at a time and date that is convenient to you to discuss your requirements, then click here to request a call back.